Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and Azure OpenAI
What's behind a Modern Workplace?
A modern workplace is enhanced by Microsoft's suite of tools that includes Teams for communication, SharePoint for collaboration, and AI-powered Syntex for content management, all integrated through the Power Platform for custom app development and process automation. Additionally, Azure OpenAI provides secure and responsible AI model usage, completing the ecosystem with data-driven decision-making and customer engagement solutions.
- Microsoft Teams
- Empower employees in the office, at home, or on the go with the flexibility of Teams and additional features for all the ways you work.
- SharePoint Online
- Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- Use AI to enrich your content with automatic processing and bring it to mission-critical workflows and apps across your organization.
- Power Platform
- Power Platform integrates low-code solutions with secure and trusted Microsoft cloud services, including Azure, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft 365.
- Power Apps
- Turn ideas into organizational solutions by enabling everyone to build custom apps that solve business challenges.
- Power Automate
- Boost business productivity to get more done by giving everyone the ability to automate organizational processes. Power BI
- Make informed, confident business decisions by putting data-driven insights into everyone’s hands.
- Power Pages
- Quickly build low-code business websites for delivering vital information and services to your customers.
- Power Virtual Agents
- Easily build chatbots to engage conversationally with your customers and employees—no coding required. Azure OpenAI
- With Azure OpenAI, customers get the security capabilities of Microsoft Azure while running the same models as OpenAI. Azure OpenAI offers private networking, regional availability, and responsible AI content filtering.